Triad Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goose's Safelock Protection Application

2 posters

Go down

Goose's Safelock Protection Application Empty Goose's Safelock Protection Application

Post by Goose Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:49 pm

OOC Information
Steam Name: Goose
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43928212
Link to your Steam profile: It will not allow me to post my Steam profile since I am a new member.
First name: Goose

How long have you been with Triad Roleplay?
2 days.

How long have you been doing Serious Roleplay on Garry's Mod?
6 years.

What Qualifies you above the other applicants for this faction?
I have experience with a multitude of different police/militant like factions. I understand what is to be expected from me as a player who is submitting an application for a faction of authority and know not to abuse it.

Have you ever been warned on the server? (Don't lie, We have logs.)
No.

Have you ever been banned on the server? (Don't lie, We have logs.)
No.

Why do you want this position?
The server seems to be lacking a strong authoritative police faction. I see maybe one or two on at a given time while there is around 10 plus citizens. I have participated in multiple HL2RP servers and a couple Cyberpunk servers to understand what is acceptable and what is not. I also have had enjoyable experiences when roleplaying such factions.

Is there anyone on the server that would vouch for you?
Currently The Lovely Pyro and [OMFL] Z

Character backstory (2-3 Paragraphs):
   Hayden grew up in a strong military family where everything was done right the first time or there would be consequences. He grew up in former-Ohio where he worked as a farmhand during the Summer and would study Psychology and work at his fathers Machine shop during the winter, while working at the shop his father taught him about firearms and how to respect them. When Hayden turned 18 his father said he needed to get a better education to help him get far in this new world, Hayden agreed with his father and began looking for colleges that would support him in Psychology. It was at this time that the riots began to break out among the cities.
   In a last ditch effort to get there son to safety, Hayden's father and mother managed to get him aboard a train to a place called Megacity 17, a city somewhere in Seattle far away from what was taking place in former-Ohio. However, little did any of them know that this was just the beginning to something far worse than what was taking place at the current time. The train made several stops before finally reaching Megacity 17, upon one of those stops Hayden got off to stretch himself out when he noticed a Recruiting Center for the Military. Hayden knew he had 15 minutes to spare before the train would get up and go again, so he went in and talked with the Recruiters until then until it was time for him to head out. After 10 minutes he walked out disappointed, he was turned down due to past health conditions.
   Upon reaching Megacity 17 Hayden was astonished at how such a large and powerful city could be so gloomy. Everywhere he looked he saw poverty struck people, he also noticed some strange looking individuals that rubbed him the wrong way which he would later find out that they were called "The Punks." In desperate need of a job he began looking for places of work, but always came up short. Hayden was disgusted at how many citizens were uncivil and out right obnoxious. He felt that something needed to be done and when he saw the SafeLock Officers in action, he knew that was something he needed to do in order to make this city safer for everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:
1. Explain your actions with Protection Teams. (Any Infractions Or Loyalty Points?)
No infractions nor any Loyalty Points have been administered.

2. What is your role in society?
I do what is needed of me, I will not complain over a little back breaking work. I have also studied psychology and firearms with my father when I was younger.

3. Do you read directions? If so, write "no."
"no."

4. Do you consider yourself a high quality citizen? If so, How?
Yes, I am a hardworking citizen who tries to help uphold the Law.

5. Explain detainment process.
Get the suspect against the wall and restrain them, use force if necessary. Search and then Identify the suspect for contraband, then bring them back to HQ and put them in the brig. Notify other units on duty why the individual was detained, which cell he/she is in, and for how long.

6. List a few high level crimes.
Illegal trafficking of drugs and personnel, Rape, Murder, and Terrorism.

7. How would the assault of a Protection Team Unit be handled?
If I was in charge of the operation I would assess the situation first, taking note what weaponry the suspects are armed with and if reinforcements are required. If the suspects were armed with 4x4 pieces of wood, lead pipes, crowbars then I would have the team keep close but not bunch up. I would then order for the team to subdue the suspects one at a time and then bring them in for questioning. If the suspects were armed with firearms such as a sidearm, shotgun, rifle I would order the team to space out tremendously and surround the suspects while remaining behind cover, all the while giving the suspects orders to drop their weapons and to give up. If the situation exploded into a shoot out I would order my team to remain behind cover while laying down suppressing fire while I request reinforcements at our current location.

Upon your signature, A Representative will review your information. If accepted, you will be given notice of deployment.

I Hayden Stiner hereby accept the honorable duty to join the ranks of the SafeLock Protection Team. I understand the dangers and tasks that lie ahead upon my acceptance into this team. I take all responsibility for my own actions and agree that this form was in-fact completed by myself, no one else. I also understand that any uncivil actions on my part, will not be tolerated and may be deemed unfit by a Representative, resulting in termination.

Last edited by Goose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing grammatical errors.)

Goose

Back to top Go down

Goose's Safelock Protection Application Empty Re: Goose's Safelock Protection Application

Post by Sly Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:07 pm

PENDING

Sorry. Your application has multiple grammatical errors. Not being a grammar nazi but it was enough to make me request that you apply some edits to your application. Thank you.
Sly
Sly
Admin

https://triadroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Goose's Safelock Protection Application Empty Re: Goose's Safelock Protection Application

Post by Goose Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Alright, I hope I corrected my grammatical mistakes. I do apologize some of those I should I noticed when proof reading.

Goose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Approved

Your whitelist will be accredited once a staff member is online to assist you. IF the staff member is not Anon/Sly, link them to this application.
Sly
Sly
Admin

https://triadroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down