Triad Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aikaterine's SafeLock Unit Application

2 posters

Go down

Aikaterine's SafeLock Unit Application Empty Aikaterine's SafeLock Unit Application

Post by Aikaterine Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:58 pm

OOC Information
Steam Name: Regina 'Ginny' Acosta
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31458926
Link to your Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ClassicModernistGaming/
First name: Drake

How long have you been with Triad Roleplay?
-Couple weeks before opening date.

How long have you been doing Serious Roleplay on Garry's Mod?
-Roughly 5 years

What Qualifies you above the other applicants for this faction?
-Four and a half years of experience. I am willing to teach, lead, inspire, and enforce, should it come to a position of power or high rank.

Have you ever been warned on the server? (Don't lie, We have logs.)
-Twice

Have you ever been banned on the server? (Don't lie, We have logs.)
-Nope

Is there anyone on the server that would vouch for you?
-Currently, only 5ym5. Any others have most likely not seen me do my do.

Why do you want this position?
To do precisely what it takes to show my ability of mind and innovation as a policing unit.

Character backstory (2-3 Paragraphs):
Naomi was born at the break of dawn under a Swedish family in a hospital in America. Naomi was an average girl growing up in a small neighborhood in her small town. She didn't have much friends during her early years which led her to a lonely life. She spent most of her time collecting rocks as a hobby, going by the lakes at dawn, usually going there because she thought of it as her own retreat. Here, she could get away from her troubles. Among all this, she had a tough family life. She had an older brother, who despised her, her father, who was an alcoholic, yet he still loved Naomi and her mother, who died during her birth, sadly never giving her a chance to know her own daughter.

As she became older, she grew out of her problems. Her brother eventually moved away and her father soon stopped drinking, making the time he spent with her more, enjoyable. She had good grades in her school, hoping she could get into a university, or a good college one day. Once she was old enough, she decided it was time to travel away from the neighborhood she spent so much time in and find an apartment.

Several years later, she was living in a small apartment but it suited her needs. On one particular day, the day of her birthday, she noticed that there were these peculiar storms, certainly not storms that were followed by thunder or rain, but loud booms, until she looked outside and saw explosions of fire. They were huge, and what from what she had seen and heard, they were caused by local cyberpunks.

It was an average morning another few years later, she was 24 and a decent citizen, when home-raiding began to pick up. Tons of people got worried, Naomi decided to get ready. But she soon realized. It wasn't just one, it was too many to count. She piled up food in cardboard boxes, boarded up her windows, sat in the corner, waiting for it to end. She counted every minute, and roughly after several days, it was over. She soon found out that those raidings were forced by a huge militia, seen only slightly before the explosions, they were killers. She saw large officers, marching down the street. She then realized, she didn't know what to do, Naomi just sat near the window, and watched the fate of the town unfold. Suddenly, she heard a bang on the door, a strange tapping sound, and everything went blank after she spotted a man wearing a blood-caked SafeLock vest.

Naomi woke in an alleyway in the city she hardly understood, only wearing clothing she'd worn the previous few days, having a shooting pain in her head. She got used to it after talking to others about it, needing therapy for a while. Before heading out to the new apartment she achieved through endless working from her robbery and seizure. Once she got used to her surroundings, she noticed chaos and rebellion in the streets, she decided to help prevent this, by finding the nearest SafeLock department, and filling out an application.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:

1. Explain your actions with Protection Teams. (Any Infractions Or Loyalty Points?)
"I currently have had no real quarrels with the protection teams, or any loyalty points."

2. What is your role in society?
"A simple city-girl wanting to help with the justice system."

3. Do you read directions? If so, write "no."
"no."

4. Do you consider yourself a high quality citizen? If so, How?
"I don't classify myself as anything special."

5. Explain detainment process.
"Get them against a wall and place cuffs/ties on their wrists, force them to it if needed. Search and then Identify the being for contraband items, then lug them back to detention. State such over the radio, with reason for and duration of detention."

6. List a few high level crimes.
"Rape, Unlawful Killing, Human Trafficking, Drug Abuse..."

7. How would the assault of a Protection Team Unit be handled?
"Call in back-up in the case that the perpetrator(s) is(are) using a firearm(s), then be sure to use non-lethal tactics like shooting the leg/arm or the weapon (unless tazers still exist), unless the use of lethal force is authorized. Once the action has been handled, seize and search the criminal for any further contraband, report it, and bring it back for evidence. Detain them afterwords."

Upon your signature, A Representative will review your information. If accepted, you will be given notice of deployment.

I Naomi Olander hereby accept the honorable duty to join the ranks of the SafeLock Protection Team. I understand the dangers and tasks that lie ahead upon my acceptance into this team. I take all responsibility for my own actions and agree that this form was in-fact completed by myself, no one else. I also understand that any uncivil actions on my part, will not be tolerated and may be deemed unfit by a Representative, resulting in termination.
Aikaterine
Aikaterine

Back to top Go down

Aikaterine's SafeLock Unit Application Empty Re: Aikaterine's SafeLock Unit Application

Post by Sly Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:29 am

Approved!

A nice application. Your faction will be accredited once a staff member can assist you.
Sly
Sly
Admin

https://triadroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down