Triad Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion thread.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion thread. Empty Suggestion thread.

Post by Bill Cosby Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Post all your suggestions here until we have a proper section for them:

Banks and bank workers: There needs to be some place for people to store their money and items. A bank would be a good business to add to the city where people can get loans, deposit their things and credits and possibly even have ATMs around the city to use them to deposit and withdraw credits.

Low paying labor jobs: Corbich industries should be able to offer people jobs like public janitors, repair men and other various positions so people looking for work can make some credits and have something to do.

Both suggestions will end up with more players being able to have jobs, but the pay should be regulated so they don't make too much or little credits.

Bill Cosby

Back to top Go down

Suggestion thread. Empty Re: Suggestion thread.

Post by Sly Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Banks: As I have stated to you prior to this post, I am currently looking into how to create a system to manage and track money. Whether this evolves into a full blown ATM/Virtual non-manned banking system will be decided when a full system has been drafted and will be based on the feasibility of such a complex system.

Low paying labor jobs: Yes! I am currently reviewing a few peoples RP style and accuracy, as well as quality, in an effort to chose a Corbich Industries representative who will hire people when I am not around/available.
Sly
Sly
Admin

https://triadroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cosby Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Couple more things for job related rp:

Corbich industries recruitment officer:

Simply put, this persons job is to recruit and keep track of people getting jobs in corbich industries. They can work out of the judgement hall or Corbich industries labor worker center.

Corbich industries Labor supervisor:

This persons job is to watch over, keep track of and discipline the basic laborers of Corbich industries. He will have the ability to fire, promote and enforce work policies among the laborers.

Corbich industries civil labor worker center.

this will be a building somewhere, where the Supervisor has their office, the general workers of Corbich industries such as factory workers, public janitors, repair man etc. can relax, talk with one another and clock in to their jobs.

Bill Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:52 am

I like these ideas! All of these will be considered during the next update I push forward.
Sly
Sly
Admin

https://triadroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum